Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Time off routine plan

Another question arises: I'm leaving my routine for a month. I'll be two weeks away on work, and another two weeks on vacation.

My goal is: not to gain weight, and if possible lose it!

I won't behave perfectly, I'm aware I won't, but I'll try to make the better choices in each situation. If my nutritional plan isn't going right, I'll try to exercise more!

Today, I have 143 pounds. Within a month I hope being on the same stage, or if possible, weighting less than that.

Here is my plan.


Vacations Plan

Nutritional plan:
  • Have breakfast as always (this is not the difficult part);
  • Have a light lunch - mainly consisting of a simple salad, or a bread (or toast) with a grilled chicken breast and a portion of tomato, for instance, and a piece of fruit; this meal must not have a portion of carbohydrates.
  • Two mid-afternoon snacks, which will include preferably a piece of fruit or/and a light yoghurt (maximum of 60 cals).
  • Dinner will be a normal meal, with soup, proteins, carbohydrates and vegetables.
Exercise plan:
  • Two types of exercises a day, which will be a combination of two of the following: running, jumping rope, playing tennis, or "mini-stepping".
  • I'll try to do some crunches and some squats and lunges everyday.
  • I'll forget my upper-body strength training during the vacations since I don't have the equipment to do it.

Work-week plan

Nutritional plan:
  • Do not eat unhealthy foods (sweets, cakes, etc.) at coffee breaks;
  • Try to make good choices at restaurants;
  • Drink plenty of water (minimum of 1,5L/day);

Exercise plan:

I don't have really a plan for this time working out of my office. My plan is get to work on foot, and try to jump rope (I'll take it with me) if I can.

During this time I won't be able to step into the scale, so that I'll weight myself the day I leave home, and the day I come home again.

I'll try to keep posting, but I don't know if I would have an Internet connection in the places where I will be. But, I'll be accountable in my moleskine diary and when possible I'll tell you what is happening.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment