Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Psychological Issues

When I started my weight loss plan, I searched for people who were in the same journey as I was. I found on the Internet several blogs of people who aimed to be healthy and fit. Some of them were my inspiration, especially in my down moments. They blogged like problems will always be solved, and that helped me much. So, every day I read many blogs that help me being on track.

I am not paranoid with eating 100g of meat or something. If this week went wrong, the next will necessarily be better. In fact, when we have much weight to lose, a mistake somewhere in the middle of the plan in an out meal won't be a real problem. The next day would be better. And generally, it was! We cannot except to always do the right thing, because this doesn't happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment