Monday, June 29, 2009

Latest news

Hey!

My accountability isn't being updated when I would like it to be, but here I am!
I've stepped over four days, but today I'll account them.

Thursday

The most difficult thing about this day was my out dinner. I went with my family to a restaurant where we usually go, but lately we've been out of there. All of the employees asked where we have been. It was lovely! I don't really know for how long we have not been there, but I think at least six months. One of the employees even told me that I was very pretty, that I always have been, but now I'm prettier. That was very nice!

It's always good when someone that you don't expect to, not only is aware of the differences in you, but also compliments you. It was great! :D

After a compliment like that, I think it moved me not to do mistakes in my ordering. So, I ate roes with green beans. For desert, we've ordered a peach salad, and it was great!

I never felt so good about a very well chosen meal!

Friday

My motivation for this day grew up with the previous day dinner. I had lunch at work, with my colleagues and I ate fish again. This time it was cuttlefish and it was very nice. I stepped over the potatoes and ate a tomato and some fresh melon. It was a very good choice.

At dinner another out meal, another challenge. This time was a friend's birthday dinner. The couvert part wasn't very nice, since I was very hungry (we ate almost at 22h30) and I ate some bread with red peppers, and a bit of butter. But the dish was a good choice. In a meat restaurant, I ordered a tuna salad with a diet sauce. The salad was great and so was the sauce. After that, I had a piece of birthday cake (I had to, since no one wanted to split it...).


Weekend

Well, my accountability stops here. I've been out for the weekend with some friends, and I stepped out of my routine and forgot my diet. Sometimes it's gotta be like that.

But, I had some problems, this was not simply an oblivion. In some moments, when I grabbed a cookie, or something, I was completely aware of my mistake, but I didn't do anything about it. I don't know why... I think it could be some kind of unconscious reward system... Although the awareness I ate it... but why?

I have to figure out the reason, and what triggers this kind of behaviour, to do something the next time it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment