Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Decision

Since the 1st January 2008 I decided (and that's the real issue) that this time was for sure! My nephew was about to be born, and I didn't want him to know me fat. This was the bell that rung in my head.

In the 1st January 2008 I weighted 192 pounds. Now, a year and a half later, I weight 145 pounds. I'm trying to reach a weight between 120 - 130 pounds. Here they are... my last 25 pounds to be dropped!

Yesterday, I was reading Tom's book, and I figured out that I am stalled. And I need new ways, new approaches to my journey. Being accountable to someone is one way Tom proposes to be sure you are on track. So who's best than the Internet? :) That's why I'm here. I'm telling my story -- I hope it can be an example to someone out there --, and I'm trying to reach my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment