Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24th June 2009

Discussion

Yesterday, my plan was defined in order to have a bigger caloric deficit. Besides the three main meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner-, I defined two morning snacks, and two afternoon snacks. These snacks include two low calorie yogurts and two pieces of fruit. I knew that I was lunching out and late and I determined that this lunch had to include only meat (red or white) or fish (rather grilled) and vegetables. If I defined any side dish, it could result in a problem, since in restaurants the most probable side dish is fries. Since I do not eat fries, I preferred to state as a goal that I won't eat a side dish.

Today, I started to weight (again) everything I eat. I found it very useful since I discovered at dinner that I could eat some more calories in order to reach the minimum calorie intake for this day.

Concerning exercise, I've made strenght training and it was a good training. The legs exercises were good and difficult and this is true to the arms and chest ones. The abdominal exercises were a weak, since we haven't had time.

Goals

Nutrition: Reached! Plan followed strictly.
Exercise: Leg exercises were intense, but abdominal ones were weak.

Conclusions

I found the plan very well done.
The abdominal exercises must be more intense.
Haven't had hungry all day. Snack hours well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment