Tuesday, July 14, 2009

S(caling)-Day

Hi!

This week wasn't so good than the previous one.

In fact, I've had some ups and downs, therefore my week turn out to be more/less.

I think I started to feel that last week I accomplished a goal, and that this week I hadn't to be so strict. It feels strange, but when I manage to work hard during one week, in the next one things get a bit out of order... Despite this, I've lost 1 pound, but I feel that I was a bit too relaxed. Maybe I'm being to rigorous. Week by week, I always want to lose more weight.

Sometimes I made some nutritional decisions that keep me apart from that goal, and I keep telling me that I shouldn't have done that. Hopefully, being aware of this, next week I'll perform better. We'll see...

Unfortunately, I've had issues at work, and it's being tough to stick with the plan, but I'm aware of that, and I'm trying to control myself, but sometimes it's very difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment